COVID 19 STORE POLICIES
We are excited to announce that from 2nd July 2020 our shop located at 23 Church Street, TW1 will be open.
Following our temporary closure in March due to Covid-19, the government have announced that non-essential shops will be allowed to open providing they can ensure social distancing is maintained. We have slowly been working on a gradual opening to ensure our shopping environment implements measures to reduce the risk of infection.
Now that the social distance measures have been reduced we can finally open our doors again. A new screened till point has been placed at the back of the shop to ensure minimal contact is maintained for both staff and customers.
We are still continuing with our CLICK AND COLLECT and LOCAL DELIVERY options, for those who are unable to visit our shop or wish to spend minimal time in stores. Please order via our website and choose your preferred shipment/collection method.
This is a still a challenging time and a huge change for all of us and therefore we will be operating at the following reduced hours:
These hours will hopefully be subject to change and increase as we continue to adjust to our new ways and we hope to be able to adjust these hours to incorporate more trading days.
Other New Temporary Changes
- From 24th July 2020 all customers entering the shop must wear a face covering in accordance with the government rules set out.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the door. We ask all customers who will be touching stock to use this prior to shopping.
- Due the size of our shop we will be limiting the amount of customers permitted in the store one time. We ask customers to queue outside maintaining a social distance if there are people in the store and social distancing can't be maintained due to limited space.
- We politely ask that stock be handled as little as possible unless you intend to purchase it. This importantly includes jewellery which we again ask you to not try on unless you are purchasing the item.
- We will be asking for contactless card payments only
- Staff will remain behind our screen and we ask for your understanding that this may limit our usual customer service. However we will do our best to help you.
- If you require stock from our window display to purchase if you are able to help yourself customers are encouraged to use our window display to shop.
The Miss Pretty London Team